Accomplish challenging Kailash Mansarovar Yatra (Tour) and fulfill your spiritual needs as well as adventurous desires by a journey via the capital of Tibet, Lhasa. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Lhasa is a perfect blend of pilgrimage, adventure as well as natural and cultural exploration. It is a great trip that lets you visit important Tibetan sites followed by exploration of sacred Lake Mansarovar and circumambulation of Asia’s most sacred mountain Kailash. The journey begins with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa flying over Everest. It is indeed one of the easiest and simplest ways to reach Kailash Mansarovar.
Our Kailash Mansarovar Tour via Lhasa begins in Kathmandu with visit to Pashupatinath Temple, one of the holies Hindu temples. After paying homage to Lord Pashupatinath, we board a flight next day to reach Lhasa, one of the highest cities in the world. Lhasa is where we acclimatize our body to higher altitudes and if you are interested, we spend a whole day in Lhasa to explore culturally significant Tibetan sites including Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street. From Lhasa, we take a scenic drive via several cities in Tibet to reach Lake Mansarovar admiring the stunning landscape of Tibet and enjoying the views of mountains and lakes on our way. Lake Mansarovar is the highest fresh water lake in the world. Apart from its natural beauty, the lake has religious significance. Pilgrims believe taking dip or bath in this holy lake will wash away all their sins of lifetime. They take a bath before circumambulation (parikrama) of Mt. Kailash which is an ancient ritual of devotion that still practiced. From Lake Mansarovar, we take a drive to Yama Dwar, the initial point of parikrama. We trek to reach Dirapuk (the North Face of Mt. Kailash) and cross Dolma La Pass, the highest and toughest part of the entire journey. Beyond the Dolma La Pass, there is a holy lake Gauri Kunda (Lake of Compassion). Gauri Kunda is believed to be the site where Hindu god Lord Shiva finally admitted his love for Gauri (Parvati). After reaching Zuthulphuk, we drive to Dongba and take a drive back to Lukla to return to Kathmandu by flight.
Although Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Lhasa is one of the easiest ways to reach Kailash Mansarovar, it is graded as a strenuous trek and a good cardio vascular fitness is a must for it. Accomplish your spiritual satisfaction by joining our package for this yatra.
Required Documents for Kailash Yatra Booking
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Medical report certified by doctors
- Scan Passport Xerox copy should be reached Satyam Head office, Kathmandu prior 25 Days.
- Original passport should be reached 7 days prior to the yatra at Delhi Office
Mode of Payments
- 25% of the total cost should be paid for booking the yatra
- 50% of the total cost should reach Satyam Tours & Travels account before 21 days of departure date by telex transfer with passport of client.
- And full payment should be made before 10 Days of departure date to Kailash Mansarover Yatra
Tour Cancellation Policy
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained
- 30 days before yatra departure date, 25% of total yatra cost will be deducted
- 15 days before yatra departure date, 50% of total trip cost will be deducted
There will be no refund at all if you cancel the yatra less than 15 days before the departure date